Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Slaying Leviathan" Events on Thursday

Thursday promises to be a good day for Slaying Leviathan.

I start the day with a 6 a.m. (PST) appearance on KVI 570 AM's Kirby Wilbur Show in Seattle. If you're not in Washington state, you can listen online here.

Then at 6 p.m. (EST), my fabulous former employer, Accuracy In Academia, is hosting an "Author's Night" for me at Armand's Pizza on Capitol Hill. If you're in the area, I hope you can come.

With government foolishly trying to plunder America's way back to prosperity, I'm thankful for these opportunities to contribute to our national discussion about the moral hazards of wealth redistribution.

3 comments:

MayorGalvan said...

The time has come to galvanize and throw the bums out in 2009 and 2010 www.mayorgalvan.com

Isophorone said...

Sorry I couldn't make it. Hopefully I'll catch you another time.

You should get yourself interviewed on WMAL if you haven't already.

Leslie Carbone said...

I'm sorry that you couldn't make, Isophonone. It seemed to go pretty well. I think academia.org will have video up next week.

Real Time Web Analytics